Hey and Welcome to The Forumotion Network Very Happy
Launch Promotion:Open an introduction thread and get a dual coloured username for the rest of March and 50 Network Dollars. Promotion ends 14 March Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Do you use Google Analytics? Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:35 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
I was wondering. Forumotion offer a built in Google Analytics service where you can easily get an ID code and enter it into your forum and you'll suddenly have google analytics available for you.

My question is. Have you ever used it? Did you have a positive experience?

2Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:37 am

SLGray

SLGray
I have not used it. I use the other options to promote your forum.

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

3Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:43 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
Thanks for your input SLGray,

I myself haven't used it and I'd quite like to use it to see what its like.

4Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:50 am

SLGray

SLGray
I know that many members of the support forum has used it.

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

5Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Mon Mar 10, 2014 9:51 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
Thanks for the information Very Happy

6Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Tue Mar 11, 2014 9:06 am

Sir.Mayo

Sir.Mayo
I have used it before. Its a really nice addition it allows you to see a broken down summary of your site. Like
Who visited what page.
How long they where on that page for.
Visits per day
Whos on what page.
plus what page/pages are visited the most.
Plus much more.
The only thing i did not like was that it counted your visits and each time you visited the site it logged it. I would visit my site may times a day to check it as well as seeing if updates where working correctly. Which messed up my total visitor counter.

7Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:43 am

Shadow

Shadow
Yes, I'm using it and it provides a lot of statistics about my forums.

Here is one example of daily visits and such:

Do you use Google Analytics?  MSBXZmA

http://punbb.biz

8Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:58 am

Zyon

Zyon
It look nice.

Http://admins.forumotion.com

9Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:59 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
Shadow wrote:Yes, I'm using it and it provides a lot of statistics about my forums.

Here is one example of daily visits and such:

Do you use Google Analytics?  MSBXZmA

Thanks Shadow, its good to see something like this. It might even influence people to use Google Analytics.

10Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:43 am

Sir.Mayo

Sir.Mayo
There is also a custom page that allows you to set up your own stats and see certain stats at a quick glance.

Edit:
To add to the list i wrote at first.
It also has
-Visits by browser
-Bounce Rate
-Revenue
-New visits
-language of the visitor
-The visitors OS
-The visitors ISP
-The visitors Screen Resoultion
-Top Referals
-Top Social Traffic
-Top Keywords.

These features can really be helpful to see where most of your users are and what is the most popular areas of your forum are.

11Do you use Google Analytics?  Empty Re: Do you use Google Analytics? Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:23 am

Zyon

Zyon
Yes, I think so, and I think now I will start to use it Very Happy

Http://admins.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum