Hey and Welcome to The Forumotion Network Very Happy
Launch Promotion:Open an introduction thread and get a dual coloured username for the rest of March and 50 Network Dollars. Promotion ends 14 March Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Why did you choose Forumotion? Empty Why did you choose Forumotion? Fri Mar 07, 2014 10:40 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
Simple Question: Why did you choose Forumotion?

I chose Forumotion because one of my friends had created an FM forum and it was before I really knew about Forum Hosts and other stuff. So I then created for me and my friends for gaming and while it never took off at all. It was sure fun to make.

Ever since then I've choose Forumotion for all my forum endeavours.

2Why did you choose Forumotion? Empty Re: Why did you choose Forumotion? Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:18 pm

SLGray

SLGray
I joined a forum hosted by Forumotion. The founder was not really there much so the forum was not very activate. I decide to create my own forum hosted by Forumotion. Since 2008, I have used Forumotion. To me, Forumotion offers more options than must forum hosts, and the administration panel is easy to understand.

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

3Why did you choose Forumotion? Empty Re: Why did you choose Forumotion? Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:45 pm

Ange Tuteur

Ange Tuteur
I was a part of a forumotion forum that was a group of friends which eventually dissolved and was shutdown by the founder. Before that happened I had created my own forum to store most of the stuff I made, and if anyone wanted to follow me; which didn't happen. Razz

At the time I knew nothing about HMTL/CSS, so I decided to learn and the forum served as my practice. I guess you could say I chose it since it's simple to manage, and useful for practicing. Smile

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com/

4Why did you choose Forumotion? Empty Re: Why did you choose Forumotion? Mon Mar 10, 2014 1:01 am

Zyon

Zyon
Nice question.

Me and few friends from biggest forum in croatia was dissapointed with moderators on that forum, and on one topic see that we can have own forum, on what you can be admin.

So we are find forumotion, I'm create and get 3 members (lol) but they are gone and I'm find support forum, on that I'm see possiblities of oding and make my forum for practice of coding and start learn coding and helping on forumoion support forum because I find a lot of problems and search for way to solve it.

Now I have my forum for helping and I'm on it most of my time so I'm not so active on forumotion support forum, but I will change that soon Smile

Http://admins.forumotion.com

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum