Hey and Welcome to The Forumotion Network Very Happy
Launch Promotion:Open an introduction thread and get a dual coloured username for the rest of March and 50 Network Dollars. Promotion ends 14 March Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1How to activate Google Analitycs Empty How to activate Google Analitycs Wed Mar 12, 2014 9:58 am

Zyon

Zyon
How I can activate Google Analitycs on my forum?

Http://admins.forumotion.com

2How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Thu Mar 13, 2014 3:05 pm

SLGray

SLGray
Have you followed the instructions in the administration panel?

http://ztwds.forumotion.com/

3How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Thu Mar 13, 2014 6:37 pm

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
In order to find google analytics go to ACP --> general --> Google Analytics

4How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Fri Mar 14, 2014 7:10 pm

Zyon

Zyon
I know that.

And what write there, but I need where to go to see it...

5How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Fri Mar 14, 2014 8:45 pm

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
How to activate Google Analitycs GA_zps4225319c

See the link?

Click on the link, regsiter with google analytics, following the instructions and then as an end result you'll get a big code, you take a small part of that code (you'll see what to look for as their is a diagram in the ACP) and you then enter that code in your ACP.

Then you're done.

6How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:27 am

Sir.Mayo

Sir.Mayo
Zyon

If you don't have a google account you may need to create one to sign up for google analytics.

you can visit google analytics here: https://www.google.com/analytics/web/
You will need to your Forum address to Google analytics from there will be given a java script code, and you need to Copy the id from the java script code and place that in the acp.

Last edited by Sir.Mayo on Sat Mar 15, 2014 5:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected info, Spelling error)

7How to activate Google Analitycs Empty Re: How to activate Google Analitycs Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:56 pm

Zyon

Zyon
What after I'm place code in acp?

I'm done that alone, I wanna know what after that.

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum