Hey and Welcome to The Forumotion Network Very Happy
Launch Promotion:Open an introduction thread and get a dual coloured username for the rest of March and 50 Network Dollars. Promotion ends 14 March Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Favorite Game Creator Team? Empty Favorite Game Creator Team? Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:16 am

Leah7

Leah7
Administrator
Administrator
What is your favorite game creation team? A lot of companies have changed--some of which have died out, such as Bungie, but it shouldn't be too hard to pick one or two. Razz

I'd have to say my favorite is Naughty Dog. <3 I love every game that they've ever released and I just happen to also be obsessed with their Uncharted series. They've made amazing games since way before Uncharted, of course, so I'm not saying that's the only reason I like them.

Last edited by Leah7 on Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:43 am; edited 1 time in total

http://www.gatewaytoroleplay.com

2Favorite Game Creator Team? Empty Re: Favorite Game Creator Team? Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:28 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
Leah since I've just found out you love Naughty Dog I'll say I 110% love you. I love Naughty Dogs uncharted series and even The Last of Us and I remember playing some of the old games on PS1 like Crash Bandicoot

Bungie have been somewhat dead but they do have Destiny coming out in September so that might be interesting.

3Favorite Game Creator Team? Empty Re: Favorite Game Creator Team? Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:13 pm

Ange Tuteur

Ange Tuteur
For me it is between Atlus and Naughty dog. I could spend hours playing RPGs Razz

I love the crash games back on the ps1, they were sooo fun. Very Happy Uncharted and Last of us are good too.

http://fmdesign.forumotion.com/

Sponsored content

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum