Hey and Welcome to The Forumotion Network Very Happy
Launch Promotion:Open an introduction thread and get a dual coloured username for the rest of March and 50 Network Dollars. Promotion ends 14 March Very Happy

You are not connected. Please login or register

View previous topic View next topic Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Counting Game rules  Empty Counting Game rules Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:31 am

Kane

Kane
Hello,

Not sure if this the right place for this.. anyway about The Counting Game to many ppl will spam the forum to gain (points)  I think it should be 1 counting per day per person Very Happy

http://iyaaz.forumotion.co.uk/

2Counting Game rules  Empty Re: Counting Game rules Sat Mar 08, 2014 4:36 am

Derri

Derri
SupremeOverlord
SupremeOverlord
I've moved this to the suggestions section since it a suggestion.

I agree to an extent that the entire Forum Games section WILL be spammed. However I've taken measures to prevent people spamming for points. For example you'll only get 1 point per post and 1 point per thread compared to the 2 points per post and four points per thread so they do gain a point but not as much as all the other sections.

Plus to delete posts for making more than one count in a day would become tiresome and troublesome as some are likely to get through.

Sadly I can't put a limit on this as there isn't a feature to do so. I like the suggestion and if we all feel that the Forums Games section is being spammed for points too much then I'll disable the ability to earn points in that section.

What do you think of that?

Advertising poster

View previous topic View next topic Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum